Valecha Engineers Ltd Fixed Deposit scheme
FD Rate Chart Non Cumulative Option
|Period||Min. Amount||Interest Rate % p.a.||Yield (% p.a.)|
FD Rate Chart Cumulative Option
|Period||Min. Amount||Interest Rate % p.a.||Maturity Amt||Yield (% p.a.)|
- 0.25% extra interest for single deposit of 1 lacs & above
- For Non Cumulative payment Quarterly
- For Cumulative Interest compounded Quarterly and payable on Maturity.
- 0.50% extra for share holders, Min 100 shares
- 0.50% extra for Senior Citizens, Age above 60
- Deposit falling in more than one category will be entitled to an additional interest of 0.50% p.a. on only one category
- TDS is applicable will be deducted if interest income is more than 5000, however no TDS will be levied if a duly Form 15G/H is submitted.
- Post dated Dividend Warrants for each financial year will be dispatched in advance.
- Pan Card Compulsory
With operation spread across India and part of Middle East, Valecha Engineering has over 50 years of Engineering pedigree.
The company listed in NSE & BSE. It is engaged in the construction of major infrastructure & engineering project such as:
- Road, Highways & Expressways
- Bridge & Tunnel
- Airport, Railway
- Irrigation Dam, Reservoirs & Canals
- Foundation & Pilling work
Who can Apply
Residence Individual , Minor through their Guardians, Register Trust , Register Societies
Payment should be made by Account payee cheque / DD made payable to ” Valecha Engineering Ltd ” payable at center where the application is submitted.
Cash will not accepted.
Interest shall be payable Quarterly on 30th June, 30 Sep., 31 Dec., 31 Mar and as on maturity.
Company reserve right to repay the deposit prior to the date of maturity.
For KYC Document :
Proof of Identity : Passport, Pan Card, Voter ID, Driving License
Proof of Address : Telephone Bill, Bank A/c Statement, Electricity Bill, Ration Card, Letter from Employer