Housing Development Corporation (HUDCO) launched public Issue of Tax Free Bond Issue open for subscription on 2 Dec 2013 & close on 10 Jan 2014 with an early closure option .
NRI can Apply this Issue [wptabs style=”smoothness” mode=”horizontal”]
[wptabs style=”wpui-blue” mode=”horizontal” background=”false”]
[wptabtitle] Product Note[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]Issue Highlight –Tranche 2 [ws_table id=”276″]
- Advertisement -
Issue Structure – Interest Rate
Retail Investor : HUDCO Tax Free Bonds 2013-14 Escrow Account – R “
NRI on Repartition Basis :
“ HUDCO Tax Free Bonds 2013-14 Escrow Account – NR Repat “
NRI on Non Repartition Basis :
“ HUDCO Tax Free Bonds 2013-14 Escrow Account – NR Non-Repat “
Note : Application will be rejected if banked without uploading in the electronic system of the recognized stock exchange. (Bidding process)
[wptabtitle] About Issue[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]About the Issuer
HUDCO is a public sector company fully owned by Govt. of India for financing of housing and urban infrastructure activities in India. HUDCO was incorporated on April 25, 1970 under company Act 1956.
The cardinal objective of HUDCO is to undertake housing & urban infrastructure development programs in the country provide long-term finance for construction of houses for residential purposes in urban & rural areas & finance or undertake, the setting up of the new or satellite towns and industrial enterprise for building material. Business is broadly classified into following two platforms: Housing Finance and Urban Infrastructure Finance.
Share Holding pattern : 99.99% by President of India & rest of public share holding
Benefit to Investor
- The Income by way of Interest on these Bonds is fully exempt from Income Tax as per provision under section 10(15) (iv) (h) of IT act. ( Tax Free Bond Interest not part of Total Income)
- No deduction of TDS from the interest
- No upper limit on investment amount
- No lock in period for the Bonds
- The Bonds shall be listed and can be traded on BSE
- Capital Gain Benefit – capital gain arising on the transfer of listed bonds shall be taxed @ 10% without Indexation or @20% with Indexation.
[wptabtitle] Subscription[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]HUDCO Base Issue Size 500 Cr. With an option to retain over subscription upto Rs. 2439.20 Cr. [ws_table id=”289″]
Allotment Listing Details Chart with ISIN No BSE/NSE Code
Application Form & Investment Call : Rajendra 800 775 0904