India Infrastructure Finance Company launched its 1o,ooo Cr Tax Free Bond Issue.
[wptabs style=”smoothness” mode=”horizontal”]
[wptabs style=”wpui-blue” mode=”horizontal” background=”false”]
- Advertisement -
[wptabtitle] Product Note[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Issue Highlight –
Issue Structure –
[wptabtitle] About Issue[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
About the Issuer
- IIFCL is wholly owned ‘ Government Company’
- Provide financial assistance to long term infrastructure project in the sector roads & bridges, railways, seaports, airports, Inland waterways, other transportation projects, sewage , water supply , gap pipeline etc.
- In accordance with GoI policy to boost infrastructure development through PPP projects, their lending initiatives are primarily focused on PPP Projects.
Benefit to Investor
- The Income by way of Interest on these Bonds is fully exempt from Income Tax as per provision under section 10(15) (iv) (h) of IT act.
- No TDS
- Capital Gain Benefit – capital gain arising on the transfer of listed bonds shall be taxed @ 10% without Indexation or @20% with Indexation.
In case the Bonds held by the original Allottees under Category IV (Retail) are sold/transferred (except in case of transfer of Bonds to legal heirs in the event of death of original Allottee), the coupon rate shall stand revised to the coupon rate applicable for Allottees falling under Cat I,II,III portions
In simple word, additional 0.50% interest only for first investor, No benefit for Retail Investor buy from Open Market.
[wptabtitle] Subscription Data[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
[wptabtitle] Allotment/Listing[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
IIFCL Issue Listing Date :
Listing Date : 25 Jan 2013
Allotment & Listing Details :
[ws_table id=”77″] IIFCL Tax Free Bond Allotment Listing PDF
Registrar of Issue :
Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd (check your allotment link)
Trustee for Bondholders :
IL & FS Trust Company Ltd
NSDL & CDSL