Dewan Housing Finance Corp. Ltd (DHFL) launched Public Issue of Secured
redeemable non-convertible Debentures Base issue size of 1,000 crores with an option to retain over subscription upto the Shelf Limit 4,000 crores. Issue open from 3 Aug 2016 and issue close on
16 Aug 2016 . Early close 4 Aug 2016. (First come basis) Approximate Allotment date 16 or 17 Aug. 2016
[wptabtitle] Product Note[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
- Advertisement -
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd NCD Issue Highlights
Specific Term of Issue – Retail Category [ws_table id=”822″] [ws_table id=”824″] * For the First year and subject to reset annually based on Reference CPI for the 2nd year & 3rd year.
CPI Linked Floating Rate NCDs :
Company is offering Series X NCDs which carries floating interest base on Reference CPI plus applicable spread to various Categories of Investors.
While the spread will be fixed throughout the tenor of the Series X NCDs. The floor for floating interest rate has been fixed @ 8.90% p.a. for all categories of Investor & cap for floating interest @9.50% p.a.
Reference CPI : Inflation rate base on Consumer Price Index as released by Govt. of India is considered for Benchmark Index for the instrument [CPI (Rural + Urban) combined to be considered as mentioned in coupon structure ]
[wptabtitle] About Issue[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd (DHFL) is a deposit taking Housing Finance Company register with the NHB and focused on providing financial products for the Low and Middle income (LMI) segment in India in Tier II and Tier III cities and towns. DHFL have been active in the housing finance sector in India since 1984.
- DHFL provides secured finance primarily to individuals, partnership firms and companies for the purpose, self-construction, improvement and extension of homes, new and resalable flats, commercial properties and land. It also provides certain categories of non-housing loans including loans for commercial property, medical equipment, and for plant and machinery.
- DHFL has a robust marketing and distribution network, with a presence across 349 locations including 182 branches, 146 service centers, 18 circle/ cluster offices, 2 disbursment hubs and one collection center, throughout India
[wptabtitle]Application Detail [/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Investor Category and Allotment
Category I : Institutional Investor – Public finance institutions, scheduled Commercial bank, venture capital, Insurance companies, provident & pension fund etc.
Category II : Non-Institutional Investor – Statutory Bodies/Corporations, Regional Rural Banks, Public/ Private / religious trusts which are authorised to invest in NCDs, Partnership Firms, LLPs & any other incorporated and/or unincorporated body of persons
Category III : High Networth Individuals – Resident Indian Investor or HUF through the Karta applying for an amount aggregating above 10 lakh across all series of NCDs in Issue.
Category IV : Retail Individuals Investors – Resident Indian Investor or HUF through the Karta applying for an amount aggregating up to and including 10 lakh across all series of NCDs in Issue.
Application can not be made by :
- Minors without guardian name (A guardian may apply behalf of a minor)
- Foreign nationals, NRI inter-alia including any NRIs who are (i) based in the USA, and/or (ii) domiciled in USA, and/or (iii) resident/citizens of the USA and/or (iv) subject to any taxation laws of the USA;
- person resident outside India and other foreign entities;
- Person ineligible to contract under applicable statutory / regulatory requirement.
Allocation Ratio :
Category I – 20% of overall Issue Size
Category II – 20% of overall Issue Size
Category III – 30% of overall Issue Size (HNI )
Category IV – 30% of overall Issue Size (Retail)
[wptabtitle] Subscription[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Dewan Housing Finance Ltd – Issue Subscription data
Dewan Housing Finance Ltd Allotment & Listing details :
Allotment process complete – Check your allotment status Registrar Karvy – Allotment Link
[ws_table id=”827″]Retail Category Details
[ws_table id=”829″][ws_table id=””]
- The financial year of Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Limited ends on the 31st March.
- The address and contact details of the Company are as below:
- Registered Office: Warden House, 2nd Floor, Sir P.M. Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001, Maharashtra
- Given below is the address and contact details of the Registrar and Share Transfer Agents:
Karvy Computershare Private Limited
Karvy Selenium Tower B, Plot 31-32, Financial District, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032
Tel: 040-6716 2222; Fax: 040-2343 1551 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source : Shelf prospectus dated July 26, 2016 & Tranche I prospectus date July 26, 2016
For Investment , Kindly Write to us at
Call Rajendra 7719917444