Muthoot Fincorp launched Public Issue of NCD of Rs. 1000 each from 15 Sep 2014 and issue close on 15 Oct 2014.
[wptabtitle] Product Note[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
- Advertisement -
Muthoot Fincorp NCD Issue Highlights
Specific Term of Issue[ws_table id=”556″]
Some option available with Unsecured Category before investing check it’s secure or Unsecure NCD.
Allotment is on First Come First Serve Basis
Note : Applicant can not apply for allotment of NCDs under VII, VIII, IX, X & XI in physical mode.
NRI’s are Not Allowed to Invest
Cheque Details :
Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of ” “ by all applicant
[wptabtitle] About Issue[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
- Company is a part of the “Muthoot Pappachan Group” which has diversified business interests ranging from hospitality, financial services, catering, infrastructure for information technology, automobile sales and services and real estate.
- One of the three largest Indian NBFCs engaged primarily in the Gold Loans business in terms of the size of Gold Loans Portfolio.
- One of the Largest branch network among gold loan NBFCs in India
- Systemically Important Non deposit taking NBFC
- Track record of over 15 years
- Customers includes small businessmen, vendors, traders, farmers and salaried individuals
- 3,831 branches located across 15 states and NCR with a significant presence in South India as on 31st March 2014.
- 18,113 employees including 1,322 contracted experts as on 31st March, 2014
- Portfolio of outstanding gross Loans under Management has grown from Rs. 2,309 Crores in FY 09-10 to Rs.
- 7,957 Crores in FY13-14 at a CAGR of 36.24%
- Total Income of ` 1,975 Crores & Profit After Tax of ` 63.26 Crores for FY 2013-14
- Gross NPA of 2.06% of the total loan assets as on March 31, 2014
- Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) of 21.01% as on March 31, 2014
[wptabtitle] Listing[/wptabtitle] Muthoot Fincorp Ltd
For any query , Kindly Write to us at
Call Rajendra 7719917444