NCD Issue -SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd launched Public Issue of Secured redeemable NCD of Rs. 1000 from 1 July 2015 and issue close on 20 July 2015. Issue Size 200 Cr. The Tranche 2 Issue carries effective yield rate ranging from 10.46% p.a. to 11.04% p.a. depending upon the series of Debentures and Category of Investor.
Allotment first come basis.
[wptabtitle] Product Note[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
- Advertisement -
Issue Highlights[ws_table id=”713″]
Specific Term of Issue[ws_table id=”714″]
# Series I & IV NCDs would be allotted compulsorily in demat form to all categories of Investor
## Additional Coupon of 0.25% (extra Benefit of Interest for Category III)
- Senior Citizens (Self attested PAN Copy)
- Company Share Holder
- who are holder of NCD/Bonds previously issue by the Company
Cheque Details :
Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of ” SIFL – NCD VII 2015 Public Issue Escrow Account “ by all applicant
[wptabtitle] About Issue[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
- SREI Infrastructure is a RBI registered non deposit taking NBFC.
- A significant lender in the infrastructure financial sector.
- Notified as ” Infrastructure Finance Company ” in the year 2011
- SREI a listed entity on BSE , NSE and CSE. One of the NBFC in India to be listed on LSE (London Stock Exchange)
Key Strengths :
- Over 23 years of experience in the infrastructure funding in India with a network of 198 offices.
- Diversified product portfolio and presence all across the infrastructure space to boost the growth path.
- professional team with diverse background and deep domain knowledge in various sectors.
- One of the Indian NBFCs to have accessed the International market for funds and get listed on London Stock Exchange.
- The business model of the Company encompasses providing financial products and services for customers engaged in infrastructure development and construction, with particular focus on power, road, telecom, port, oil and gas & special economic zone sectors in India with a medium to long term perspective.
- The total income on a standalone basis for the year Mar 31, 2015 and Mar 31, 2014 was Rs 1,900.03 Cr. and 1,805.85 Cr. respectively.
- Loan outstanding (gross of provision) as at Mar 31, 2015 were Rs. 11,748.91 Cr. and total disbursements for the year ended Mar 31, 2015 and Mar 31, 2014 were Rs. 4,826.76 cr and 4,705.64 cr., respectively.
[wptabtitle] Allotment Listing[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
NCD Issue – SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd
Listing Date :
Allotment Date :
Registrar of Issue
KYC Document for SREI NCD Issue in the Physical Form
1. Self attested copy of the proof of identification
- Passport , Voter ID, Driving Lic., Govt. ID Card , Photo Pan Card, Photo Ration Card
2. Self attested Copy of PAN Card
3. Self-attested copy of the proof of residence
- Ration card , Valid Driving Lic., Electricity Bill, Landline Tel. Bill, Passport, AADHAR Card, Passbook or bank statement issue by bank
4. Self-attested copy of a cancelled cheque of the bank account to which the amount pertaining to payment of refunds, interest and redemption, as applicable, should be credited.
[wptabtitle] Subscription[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
[wptabtitle] Download[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
- Form Download Link
For Application Form
Mail us firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call Rajendra 77 1991 7444