NCD Issue SREI Infrastructure Finance Limited is coming out with a public issue of Secured redeemable Non-Convertible Debentures (NCDs) of face value of Rs.1000/- each for an amount aggregating upto Rs. 1000 Crores (“Shelf Litmit”). The issue is opens for subscription 7 Sep 2016 and closes on 28 Sep 2016 with an option of early closer or extend
Allotment is on First Come First Serve Basis.
[wptabs style=”wpui-blue” mode=”horizontal”]
[wptabtitle] Product Note[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
- Advertisement -
NCD Issue SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd – Highlights
NCD Issue SREI NCD Specific Term of Issue[ws_table id=”836″]
NCD Issue Srei Infrastructure Cheque Details :
Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of ” SIFL NCD VIII -Escrow Account “ by all applicant
[wptabtitle] About Issue[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
- An Indian NBFCs in India with over 25 years experience in infrastructure sector
- Diversified business across all sectors in infrastructure space
- SREI is classified as “Infrastructure Finance Company Status (IFC)” by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) within the overall classification of Non-Banking Finance company
- SREI manage Assets Under Management of Rs 36,700 Crore, with a net worth of over Rs. 3,539 Crore as on March 31, 2016 on Consolidated basis.
- 99 offices pan India
- SEFL, which was earlier a 50:50 joint venture between Srei Infrastructure Finance Limited and BNP Paribas Lease Group, is registered with the RBI as a Non-Deposit Taking NBFC (Category – Asset Finance) and is in the business of equipment financing.
- The project finance segment of the Company provides customized financing to infrastructure projects and their sponsor companies
- The Infrastructure Project Development (IPD) vertical at Srei Infra sponsors PPP ventures and / or business in road sector in our country. These projects are a diversified mix of annuity and toll-based projects and have been awarded by the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) under National Highways Development Program (NHDP), Ministry of Road Transport & Highways and various state governments.
Business Strategies :
- Company has several strategic investments in infrastructure and financial services space. These are all long term investments held for long term returns
- The philosophy is to invest at an early stage, nurture & grow these businesses. Once these investments reach a critical size/stage Srei looks to bring in strategic or financial partners with similar long term view.
- Of the funding sources, secured loans remain the most significant source of funding across all three of our core finance business groups. Our Secured loans as a percentage of the total sources of funds of our Company as at March 31, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012 stood at 73.46%, 75.05%, 74.44%,70.06% and 66.15%, respectively.
[wptabtitle] Listing[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]NCD Issue SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd Allotment Listing Details. ISIN No, Interest Payment Date, Script Code, Maturity Amount, Maturity Date
Listing Date NCD Issue SREI Infrastructure
[ws_table id=””][ws_table id=””][ws_table id=””]
Registrar of Issue : Karvy Computershare Allotment Link
PUNEINVEST – advisor, broker, distributor agent