Indiabulls Mutual Fund launched new fund offer Indiabulls Tax Savings Fund, a open ended fund. The NFO Opens for subscription on 21 Sep 2017 & closes on 20 Dec. 2017. No entry load will be applicable for the scheme.
Key Scheme Feature
Scheme Name Indiabulls Tax Savings Fund Fund House Indiabulls Mutual Fund Type Open Ended Equity Scheme NFO Open Date 21 Sep 2017 NFO Close Date 20 Dec 2017 Options Growth /Dividend BenchMark S&P BSE 500 Index Term/Duration ELSS 3 Year lock in Fund manager Sumit Bhatnagar & Malay Shah Minimum Subscription Rs. 500 Load Entry Load - NIL , Exit Load - Not Applicable
Cheque Details : “Indiabulls Tax Savings Fund”
Who can Invest
This product is suitable for investors:
- Seeking long term capital appreciation
- With risk appetite of investing in Equities
- An ELSS scheme offering tax benefit under Section 80C o Income Tax Act
- Investors willing to take exposure in equity and equity related securities.
- capital appreciation over medium to long term
- investment in a diversified portfolio consisting of equity and equity related instrument across market capitalization
- Which are strong or have strong “Brands”.
- Have robust business models
- Strong Management with a track record of managing well in complete business cycle
- Fund shall invest across market capitalization and sectors
- Portfolio construction shall be predominantly growth oriented, stock selection to be based on bottom up analysis
- Step 1 – Brand company is or has strong brands?
- Step 2 – In depth fundamental analysis – Growth prospects, earnings, Valuation etc.
- Step 3 – Qualitative Analysi – Management, corporate governance, business strategy
- Step 4 – Management meeting and Industry channels checks
- Step 5 – Investment committee approval
- Step 6 – Portfolio Allocation – Investment restrictions, position sizing, exposure, risk control
- Step 7 – Monitoring and Review