ICICI Mutual Fund launched new fund offer ICICI Dividend Yield Equity Fund, a open ended scheme. The NFO Opens for subscription on 25 April 2014 & closes on 9 May 2014. No entry load will be applicable for the scheme.
[download id =”35″] [wptabs mode=”horizontal”]
[wptabs mode=”horizontal” background=”false”]
[wptabtitle] Scheme Details[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]Key Scheme Feature
Scheme Name ICICI Pru Dividend Yield Equity Fund Fund House ICICI Type Open ended Category MultiCap Benchmark CNX Dividend Opportunities Index Option Growth / Dividend Fund Manager Mr. Mrinal Singh and Mr. Vinay Sharma Scheme Name ICICI Dividend Yield Equity Fund NFO Open 25 April 2014 NFO Close 9 May 2014 Scheme Type Open Ended Equity Scheme Plan Regular Minimum Application Amount Rs 5000 and in multiples of Rs 1 thereafter Load Structure
Entry load - nil
Exit load - 1% within 18 month from date of allotment
After 18 month - NIL
Cheque Details : “ICICI Dividend Yield Equity Fund “
[download id =”35″]
Who can Invest
This product is suitable for investors:
- Seeking long term capital appreciation
- With risk appetite of investing in Equities
- Investors willing to take exposure in equity and equity related securities
[wptabtitle] Objective[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]Investment Objective
- To generate medium to long term capital appreciation and dividend distribution by investing in a well diversified portfolio of predominantly equity and equity related securities , including equity derivatives, which offer dividend yield.
Stock Selection Idea – ICICI Dividend Yield Equity Fund
- Invest at least 80% of assets in companies that have dividend yield greater than the dividend yield of CNX Nifty Index (last released / published by NSE), at the time of investment.
- Identify high dividend stocks within the framework of valuations and fundamentals.
- Invest in high quality companies with proven records of paying and growing dividends.
- Invest across market cap
[wptabtitle] Fund Manager[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Fund Manager for ICICI Dividend Yield Equity Fund Scheme
Mr. Mrinal Singh : Mr. Singh is a B.E. (Mech.) and PGDM (Finance). Mr. Singh is working as Manager Investment at ICICI AMC. He has overall 7 years experience of which 1 year as Equity Analyst.
Mr. Vinay Sharma:
What is Dividend Yield ?
Dividend Yield is a financial ration that indicates how much shareholders are paid in the form of dividends every, relative to the share price. It helps you measure the cash-flow for every rupee invested in dividend paying stocks. It is expressed in terms of a percentage, and calculated by dividing the amount of dividend by the share price. For example : Auto company is trading at Rs. 200 per share, paying an annual dividend of Rs. 10 per share. Thus, annual dividend (Rs.10) / Share Price (Rs.200) = 0.05 x 100 = 5% is the dividend yield of the company.
[wptabtitle]collection center[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]New fund offer open for subscription 16 April 2013. A 38 month close-ended capital protection oriented fund.
Asset Allocation : Debt Instruments including Money Market Securities 80% to 100% & Option Premium : 0% to 20 %
|Capital Protection Fund NFO||BNP Paribas Capital Protection Oriented Fund - Series I|
|NFO Open Date||16 April 2013|
|Close Date||30 April 2013|
|Investment Tenure||38 month|
|Minimum Amount||Rs. 5000|
|Option||Dividend & Growth|
|Benchmark||CRISIL MIP Blended Index|
[/wptabs][download id =”35″]