ITI Mutual Fund has announced the launch of a new scheme, ITI Flexi Cap Fund, with a NFO opening on January 27th and closing on February 10th, 2023.
It states that the goal of the Scheme is to achieve long-term growth in capital through investments in various types of equity and equity-linked instruments, including those of large, mid, and small-cap companies as defined by SEBI guidelines.
The ITI Flexi Cap Fund, in accordance with SEBI regulations, will invest at least 65% of its assets in equity and equity-related securities, including stocks of large, mid, and small-cap companies.
|NFO||ITI Flexi Cap Fund|
|NFO Open Date||27 Jan. 2023|
|NFO Close Date||10 Feb. 2023|
|NFO Reopen Date||14 Feb. 2023|
|Benchmark||Nifty 500 TRI|
|Fund Manager||Dhimant Shah|
|Exit Load||1% if exit before completion of 12 month|
The Fund will typically invest in specific sectors and companies that the fund manager believes have the potential for growth or high returns.
- Advertisement -
The fund manager will exercise discretion in choosing sectors based on the growth prospects and valuations of the businesses.
In choosing specific stocks, the AMC takes into account various factors, including:
- The reputation and track record of the management
- The financial strength of the companies, as determined by select financial metrics
- High-quality companies with above-average growth prospects
- Companies operating in stable or improving industry conditions, either due to the nature of their business or superior management strategies
- Companies that are building strong brands or franchises
- Valuation parameters
- The market liquidity of the securities.