ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund launched new Close Ended fund offer ICICI Prudential Value Fund – Series 9, a close ended scheme. The NFO Opens for subscription on 15 Oct 2016 & closes on 28 Oct 2016. No entry load will be applicable for the scheme. Offer of units of Rs. 10 each (at par) during the NFO Period.
Key Scheme Feature
Scheme Name ICICI Prudential Value Fund - Series 9 Fund House ICICI Pru Mutual Fund Type Cloed Ended Scheme Category Equity Oriented Benchmark S&P BSE 500 Option Growth / Dividend Fund Manager S. Naren & Atul Patel Scheme Name ICICI Prudential Value Fund - Series 9 NFO Open 15 October 2016 NFO Close 28 October 2016 Plan Regular Minimum Application Amount Rs 5000 and in multiples of Rs 1 thereafter Load Structure : Entry & Exit - No load
Cheque Details : Cheque should be drawn in the name of the Scheme and PAN of the applicant should be written in the Cheque.
e. g. ” ICICI Prudential Value Fund -Series 9 – XXXXXX (PAN) “
e.g. ” ICICI Prudential Value Fund -Series 9 – Investor Name ” ( for non pan holder)
- The Investment objective of the scheme is to provide capital appreciation by investing in a well diversified portfolio of stocks through fundamental analysis.
|Equity and Equity Related Instruments||80%||100%||High|
|Debt Instruments and Money Market Instruments||0%||20%||Low to Medium|
Two Key Theme use
1. Investing in Stocks with High Probability of Reasonable Returns
- Thesis is to invest in stocks with a history of delivering reasonable returns
- Invest in companies with proven track record, stable cash flows and market share gainers
- Companies with strong balance sheet and good asset quality
- Growth at reasonable Price style of investing in stock with steady compounding
2. Stock with High Free Cash Flow (FCF) yield and High FCF Growth
- The Free Cash Flow yield is an overall return evaluation ratio of a stock
- A high and rising FCF generation signals a company’s ability to service debt comfortably, pay dividends, buy back stock and facilitate the growth opportunities of business.
As per the extent income tax provisions for a Balance Fund to be recognized as an equity oriented scheme (more than 65% in Equity)
|Equity Scheme – ICICI Prudential Value Fund-Series 9||Resident Investors|
|Dividend Distribution Tax||NIL|
|Capital Gain – Long Term||NIL|
|Capital Gain – Short Term (Unit held for less than 12 months)||15% (plus applicable surcharge & cess)|
Mobile 77 1991 7444