Reliance Mutual Fund launched new fund offer Reliance Capital Builder Fund-Series B, 36 month (1095 days) closed ended scheme. The NFO Opens for subscription on 12 Aug. 2014 & closes on 26 Aug. 2014. No entry load will be applicable for the scheme.
[download id =””] [wptabs mode=”horizontal”]
[wptabs mode=”horizontal” background=”false”]
- Advertisement -
[wptabtitle] Scheme Details[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]Key Scheme Feature [ws_table id=”518″] [download id =””][ws_table id=”519″]
Cheque Details : “Reliance Capital Builder Fund – Series B”
Who can Invest
This product is suitable for investors:
- Seeking long term capital appreciation
- With risk appetite of investing in Equities
- Investors willing to take exposure in equity and equity related securities
[wptabtitle] Objective[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]Investment Objective for Series I
- To generate long term capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio of predominantly equity and equity related securities , including equity derivatives.
Stock Selection Idea (Portfolio Construction )
The fund will select stocks from within the investment universe based on following criteria
- 25 to 30 stock focused portfolio
- Companies across market cap with bias towards midcaps
- Good quality managements; No fractured balance sheets
- High operating leverage
[wptabtitle] Tax Implication[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]Illustrative List of Tax Implications
This summary of tax implication is based on the current provisions of the applicable laws. In view of the individual nature of tax implications, investor are advise to refer the provisions of the Income-Tax Act & consult Investment Advisor or Tax advisor with respects to the specific tax implications arising out of an investment in the scheme.
- Income from Fund : Exempt from Tax
- Dividend from Fund : Tax Free
- Long Term Capital Gain (Unit held for more than 12 months qualify) : Tax Free
- Short Term Capital Gain (Unit held for less than 12 month qualify) : 15%
- Security Transaction Tax : Payable at 0.001% on the value of units sold
- Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) : Not applicable for person resident in India; TDS applied on redemption proceeds payable to NRIs.
[/wptabs][download id =””]