Sundaram launched new fund offer Sundaram Value Fund-Series X, a 4 year closed ended fund. The NFO Opens for subscription on 3 Nov 2017 and close as on 17 Nov 2017. No entry load will be applicable for the scheme.
Key Scheme Feature
Scheme Name Sundaram Value Fund-Series X Fund House Sundaram Mutual Fund Type Close Ended Equity Scheme NFO Open Date 3 Nov 2017 NFO Close Date 17 Nov 2017 Category Growth /Dividend BenchMark S&P BSE 500 Index Term/Duration maturity period is reckoned for 4 years from the date of allotment Fund manager S Krishnakumar & Madangopal Ramu Minimum Subscription Rs. 5000 Load Entry Load - NIL , Exit Load - Not Applicable
Cheque Details : “Sundaram Value Fund-Series X.”
Who can Invest
This product is suitable for investors:
- Seeking long term capital appreciation
- With risk appetite of investing in Equities
- investment in a well diversify portfolio of stocks through fundamental analysis
- Investors willing to take exposure in equity and equity related securities.
Sundaram Mutual Fund Website
- To provide long term capital appreciation by investing primarily in well-diversified portfolio of companies accumulated at a discount to its fair value after taking into consideration various factors such as earnings, Asset value, free cash flow and dividend yield. Ho well diversified portfolio of stocks through fundamental analysis. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Portfolio split largely equally between Large caps and Mid & Small Caps
- Sector/ Stock selection driven by value philosophy ; Business that are undervalued in relation to its historical / market multiples
- Use of valuation metrics like PE ratio, P/BV , EV/EBIDTA as relevant
- Periodical dividend payouts between NAV of Rs 12 to 14
- Hedge Portfolio through Put Options -Fund Manager at his discretion can buy put options