UTI Mutual Fund launched new fund offer UTI Focused Equity Fund-Series I, 1100 days closed ended scheme. The NFO Opens for subscription on 13 Aug. 2014 & closes on 27 Aug. 2014. No entry load will be applicable for the scheme.
[download id =””] [wptabs mode=”horizontal”]
[wptabs mode=”horizontal” background=”false”]
[wptabtitle] Scheme Details[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]Key Scheme Feature [ws_table id=”514″] [download id =””][ws_table id=”515″]
- Advertisement -
Cheque Details : “UTI Focused Equity Fund-Series I”
Who can Invest
This product is suitable for investors:
- Seeking long term capital appreciation
- With risk appetite of investing in Equities
- Investors willing to take exposure in equity and equity related securities
[wptabtitle] Objective[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]Investment Objective for Series I
- To generate long term capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio of predominantly equity and equity related securities , including equity derivatives, in the Indian market with focus on small & mid cap stocks.
- The scheme will without any capitalization bias endeavor to invest in either growth stocks or value stocks or both.
Stock Selection Idea (Portfolio Construction )
The fund will select stocks from within the investment universe based on following criteria
- No of Stock (Maximum) : 30 Stocks
- No capitalization bias
- No theme bias
- Single Stock Limit 8%
- Any Sector not more than 30% of Portfolio
- Company earning greater than 50 Cr.
[/wptabs][download id =””]