From 1st April, 2013, REC again coming with a new Series i.e. REC Capital Gain Tax Exemption Bonds Series IX for Financial Year 2013-14. The broad Terms of the Issue would be same.
[wptabs style=”wpui-blue” mode=”horizontal”]
[wptabtitle] Product Note[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
- Advertisement -
Issue Highlight[ws_table id=”158″]
Term Sheet[ws_table id=”157″]
[wptabtitle] Company Profile[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Rural Electrification Corporation Ltd REC :
Rural Electrification Corporation (REC), was incorporated on July 25, 1969 under the Companies Act 1956. REC is a wholly owned Government of India, Public Sector Enterprise with a net worth of over Rs. 11104.25 Crore as on 31-03-2010. Its main objective is to finance and promote rural electrification projects all over the country besides providing assistance for generation projects, transmission and distribution projects. It provides financial assistance to State Electricity Boards, State Government Departments and Rural Electric Cooperatives for rural electrification projects as are sponsored by them.
[wptabtitle] Documentation[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Supporting Document Required for :
For Resident Indian National
1. Pan Card Copy (self-attested)
2. Address Proof (any one of following)
- Ration Card , Passport , Driving Lic., Latest copy of Electric Bill, Latest copy of Telephone Bill (landline), Voter ID, State Govt. or local bodies showing residential address
Form Filling Instruction
- Application Form must be completed in BLOCK LETTER IN ENGLISH. Blank space must be left between two or more part of name.
- Minimum investment 1 Bond & maximum 500 Bond amounting to Rs. 10,000 & Rs. 50 lakh in a financial year respectively.
- Investor keeps photo copy of Application Form
- mention mobile no and email ID for further communication
- Account payee cheque in favour of “Rural Electrification Corporation Ltd – 54 EC Bonds”
Very IMP :- In this form, please use cheque no as application no. for proper identification by the Registrar.
[/wptabcontent][wptabtitle] Allotment[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
New Registrar for the 54EC Bonds Series IX, whose details are as under:
[/wptabcontent][wptabtitle] Download[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
[downloads query=”category=104&orderby=hits&order=DESC” format=”3″]Tentative Brokerage : A minimum Brokerage of0.05% to 0.07% per application offer upfront for this capital gain bond.For any help / clarification / information, Investment please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call Rajendra 0-800 775 09 04 / 738 560 9094
- [wp_bannerize random=”1″]