SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd launched Public Issue of Secured redeemable NCD of Rs. 1000 from 4 April 2013 and issue close on 25 April 2013. (Issue Listing as on 10 May 2013)
[wptabs style=”wpui-blue” mode=”horizontal”]
[wptabtitle] Product Note[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Issuer SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd Type of Instrument Secured, Redeemable, NCD Issue Open 4 Apr, 2013 Issue Close 25 Apr 2013 Issue Size Rs 75 Cr with an option to retain over-subscription upto Rs 75 Cr aggregating to Rs. 150 Cr Face Value Rs. 1,000 Min. Application Size 5 Bonds (Rs.5000) & multiply of 1 Bond thereafter Interest Annual, quarterly & maturity Mode of Allotment D'mat & Physical Form Rating AA by CAREL, BWR AA by BRICKWORK Listing BSE
Specific Term of Issue
Issue Allocation – Category wise
Options I II III IV* V VI Tenor 3 yrs 3 yrs 3 yrs 5 yrs 5 yrs 6 yrs 6 mth Coupon Rate % 10.35% 10.75% NA 11% NA NA Effective yield 10.75% 10.75% 10.76% 11% 11% 11.24% Interest Frequency Quarterly Annual Cumulative Annual Cumulative Cumulative Maturity Amt 1000 1000 1359 1000 1686 2000 Face Value 1000 1000 1000 1000 1000 1000 Category of Investor - who can Apply III III III I, II & III I, II & III III
Category – I – Upto 30% of Overall Issue
Category – II – Upto 30% of Overall Issue
Category – III – Upto 40% of Overall Issue
Cheque Details :
Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of ” SIFL – NCD 2 Public Issue Escrow “ by all applicant
[wptabtitle] About Issue[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
- SREI Infrastructure is a RBI registered non deposit taking NBFC.
- A significant lender in the infrastructure financial sector.
- Notified as ” Infrastructure Finance Company ” in the year 2011
- SREI a listed entity on BSE , NSE and CSE. One of the NBFC in India to be listed on LSE (London Stock Exchange)
Key Strengths :
- Over 23 years of experience in the infrastructure funding in India with a network of 198 offices.
- Diversified product portfolio and presence all across the infrastructure space to boost the growth path.
- professional team with diverse background and deep domain knowledge in various sectors.
- One of the Indian NBFCs to have accessed the International market for funds and get listed on London Stock Exchange.
- Consolidated group net worth is 3359 Cr and Profit after tax is 194 Cr for nine month ended Dec 31 2012
[wptabtitle] Allotment Listing[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Listing Date : 10 May 2013
Allotment Date : 06 May 2013
Registrar of Issue
Allotment Link –
KYC Document for SREI NCDs in the Physical Form
1. Self attested copy of the proof of identification
- Passport , Voter ID, Driving Lic., Govt. ID Card , Photo Pan Card, Photo Ration Card
2. Self attested Copy of PAN Card
3. Self-attested copy of the proof of residence
- Ration card , Valid Driving Lic., Electricity Bill, Landline Tel. Bill, Passport, AADHAR Card, Passbook or bank statement issue by bank
4. Self-attested copy of a cancelled cheque of the bank account to which the amount pertaining to payment of refunds, interest and redemption, as applicable, should be credited.
[wptabtitle] Subscription[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]New fund offer open for subscription 16 April 2013. A 38 month close-ended capital protection oriented fund.
Asset Allocation : Debt Instruments including Money Market Securities 80% to 100% & Option Premium : 0% to 20 %
|Capital Protection Fund NFO||BNP Paribas Capital Protection Oriented Fund - Series I|
|NFO Open Date||16 April 2013|
|Close Date||30 April 2013|
|Investment Tenure||38 month|
|Minimum Amount||Rs. 5000|
|Option||Dividend & Growth|
|Benchmark||CRISIL MIP Blended Index|
[wptabtitle] Download[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
For any query , Kindly Write to us at
Call Rajendra 7719917444