- Download 24
- File Size 272.58 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date January 1, 2023
- Last Updated February 14, 2023
Invesco Fund claiming unclaimed Redemption & Dividend Process
The Investors can claim their unpaid amounts by filling Unclaimed Request Form.
Here is process to claim your unclaimed money from Mutual Fund.
Invesco Unclaimed Redemption Claiming Process
Step 1: Download "Unclaimed Request Form"
Step 2: Investor need to follow stated procedure, in case of any:
- Change in bank mandate; or
- Change in address
For any change in existing bank or address, the supporting documents to update the change are stated below:
Change in Bank Details:
- Original cancelled cheque of new Bank account with the investor name mentioned on the cheque or
- Copy of Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book duly attested by the new bank, evidencing the name & bank account details of the investor (statement not older than 3 months)
KYC not complied Folio/Investor
- Proof of new address
- Proof of Identity - PAN Card
If PAN not updated, copy of PAN Card or the other proof of investment