Are you interested to update your recent bank details in your mutual fund folio. Change of Bank Form useful to you for update your new bank details.
CAMS allow you to Update Bank details Offline and Online. You can use easy process to update your Default Bank for redemption purpose
Offline Process to update Bank- CAMS
Step 1 : Download form or use link for fill all details online & then print form.
Link for Online filling form CAMS Bank Change
Step 2 : Print Form & attached old & new bank cheque copy.
Step 3: Visit Mutual Fund office or CAMS Office for submit Form.
Required document for this process -
- Old bank cancelled cheque
- new bank cancelled cheque (Name printed on cheque otherwise provide latest bank passbook first & last transaction page)
Online Process to update Bank- CAMS
This digital change of bank mandate service is applicable only for folios that fall within the valuation limits mentioned below.
If your folio valuation exceeds the valuation limits mentioned below, otherwise use Offline process fill up Service request form.
|Mutual Fund||Folio Valuation Limit|
|Aditya Birla Sunlife||1,50,000|
|DSP Mutual Fund||3,00,000|
|HDFC Mutual Fund||1,50,000|
|ICICI Mutual Fund||1,50,000|
|IIFL Mutual Fund||1,50,000|
|Kotak Mutual Fund||1,50,000|
|L&T Mutual Fund||3,00,000|
|Mahindra Manulife Mutual Fund||1,50,000|
|PPFAS Mutual Fund||5,00,000|
|Shriram Mutual Fund||1,50,000|
|Tata Mutual Fund||1,50,000|
|Union Mutual Fund||1,50,000|
|White Oak Mutual Fund||1,50,000|
Follow the step to online Bank Update:
Step 1: Before proceed ready old & new bank cheque scan color image (high quality & clear readable).
- size of image should be less than 5 MB.
- The entire image of cheque should be uploaded with dark background.
- Cheque should have pre-printed Account No, Name, Account type.
- Cheque with etched, stamped or hand written account no, name not allowed.
- Uploaded cheque should not have cancelled mark, or anything written over the account number, name and the MICR band.
- The cheque image should be taken by keeping the cheque on the flat surface & not held in hand.
- The cheque should be clearly show all the edge of the cheque.
Step 2 : Visit CAMS Bank update page
Step 3 : Enter PAN No & Select Fund House
Step 4: Enter Mobile No , register Email ID
Step 5: Enter OTP & confirm
Step 6: select Folio
Step 7: Upload Old & New Cheque Image
Step 8: Sign consent & click submit button