When your HDFC Mutual Fund redemption request rejected due to signature mismatch then you need to update your signature in your folio. Also many reason for update old signature for transaction purpose.
You need to update your signature, that why you need to fill this form.
- Request Letter from the unit holder with the new signature Bank Account Details in standard format along with attestation by a bank branch manager.
- Proof of Identity (POI) document with sign and seal.
- Client should submit the above documents in person with any of the below mentioned valid identity Proofs:
- Voter Identity Card,
- Driving License,
- Government / Defense Identification Card,
- Photo Ration Card,
- Photo Debit Card,
- Employee ID cards issued by companies registered with Registrar of Companies,
- Senior Citizen / Freedom Fighter ID Card issued by the Government,
- Photo Identification issued by Bank Managers of Scheduled Commercial Banks / Gazetted officer /Elected Representatives to the Legislative assembly/ Parliament,
- ID card issued to employees of Scheduled Commercial / State / District C-operatives Banks,
- Cards issued by universities / deemed universities or institutes under statutes like ICAI, ICWAI, ICSI,
- Permanent Retirement Account N(PRAN) card issued to New Pension System (NPS) subscribers by CRA (NSDL),
- Any other photo ID card issued by the Central Government / State Government / Municipal Authorities / Government organizations like ESIC / EPFO,
- Permanent Account Number (PAN).
HDFC Mutual Fund Service Delivery Time: working days from the receipt of the request.