Turn your Minor Mirae Mutual Fund Account into Major (18+)

  • Version
  • Download 74
  • File Size 482.34 KB
  • File Count 1
  • Last Updated March 27, 2024
  • Once you turn 18 and become a legal adult in India, you need to follow certain steps to convert your minor Mirae Asset Mutual Fund account to a major account. Here's what you need to do:

    1. Documents Required:

    • Copy of your PAN Card
    • KYC Acknowledgement or KYC Form (completed with your details)
    • Cancelled cheque with your name pre-printed (or)
    • Bank statement/passbook (showing your name and recent transactions)
    • Annexure-I (Bankers Attestation of Signature) completed by your bank
    • Nomination Form (optional, but recommended)

    2. Download and complete the "Minor to Major Application Form" from Mirae Asset's website. or from here.

    3. Ensure the following information is filled accurately in the form:

    • Your name and folio number(s)
    • 9-digit MIRC code & IFSC Code

    4. Attach all the required documents mentioned above with the completed application form.

    5. Submit the application form and attached documents:

    • You can submit them in person at any Mirae Asset Mutual Fund Office or KFin Tech Registrar Office.

    Rajendra Todkar is an experienced finance, investment, and insurance writer with a passion for educating readers about personal finance and helping them make informed decisions. With over 15 years of dedicated experience in the field, Rajendra Todkar has established a strong reputation for providing valuable insights and practical advice.
    Leave a comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *