KYC Application Form for Non Individual only. (Corporate, Partnership firm, Trust, HUF, Register Society)
Important Point for fill details in form:
- Self attested copy of PAN card is mandatory for all clients.
- Copies of all the documents submitted by the applicant should be self-attested and accompanied by originals for verification. In case the original of any document is not produced for verification, then the copies should be properly attested by entities authorized for attesting the documents, as per the below mentioned list.
- Name & address of the applicant mentioned on the KYC form, should match with the documentary proof submitted.
- If correspondence & permanent address are different, then proofs for both have to be submitted.
- Sole proprietor must make the application in his individual name & capacity.