You are an investor in the Edelweiss Mutual Fund, and there are you may have any queries regarding your portfolio. This article aims to assist you with resolving your question.
Edelweiss Mutual Fund Service
1. SIP Cancellation – Physical & Online
The option to cancel or stop SIP in various ways. Investors should be aware that SIP is a non-committal investment. No charges or fines can be assessed if an investor chooses to end the plan during the middle.
Below methods to stop SIP.
Currently online SIP Cancellation unavailable.
- Advertisement -
You can redeem Edelweiss mutual fund units online or offline method. The redemption process can be completed anytime during the day using an easy way.
If you’re already registered, log in to the Edelweiss MF website.
After completing transaction received email & sms for transaction confirmation.
Edelweiss Mutual Fund Redemption Process Download pdf
Mutual Fund nomination refers to the appointment of a person to take responsibility for your investments in the fund following your passing away.
The nominee’s nomination will ensure that, after your death, your Mutual Fund holdings will be transferred to the nominee.
The preliminary information you must fill in on the form of nomination are:
You can add up to 3 nominees in Edelweiss Mutual Fund folio and specify the percentage share that each nominee will receive in the event of your death.
If you don’t specify the percentage of your share, the Mutual Fund units will be equally distributed to all nominees named on the nomination form.
4. SIP Pause
Edelweiss Mutual Fund SIP Pause is a feature that enables investors to temporarily pause an existing SIP.
By submitting the SIP Pause/Cancellation form, the applicant will have the option to pause SIP whenever they choose. 10 days before the next SIP date, the notice of pause must be received.
Investors may put an existing Edelweiss Mutual Fund SIP on hold without terminating it.
SIP Pause facility will allow existing investor to ‘Pause’ their SIP for a specified period of time i.e. 3 month or 6 months.
SIP Pause facility is only available for SIP registration with Monthly Option.
Facility can only be availed by investors who has completed 6 valid SIP instalments.
SIP Pause facility not allowed in Multi-Goal SIP, Combo SIP, Power SIP & Retirement Plan.
5. Change of Address in folio
Investors must first update their KYC records with any address changes. Once the KYC has been corrected, he can submit a request to Edelweiss Mutual Fund to have his address amended.
6. Mobile & Email Updation in Folio
It is possible to change your mobile number & Email ID on Edelweiss Mutual Fund online and also offline.
Login to your folio account online & “My Profile” section. User is given the option of changing the mobile no & email id.
Note: User will receive OTPs for both their email & mobile. Without OTP you can’t update.
7. Change of Bank
- Change of Bank Form– request form duly signed by all the unit holders as per the mode of holding needs to be submitted.
- Old Bank Proof– Self attested bank statement/ Self attested banker letter confirming name, PAN, address / Self attested bank passbook/ Self attested cheque leaf/ Self attested closure letter
- New Bank Proof– original cheque leaf or photocopy of cheque leaf/ Bank statement /Bank passbook first page/ Banker letter confirming name, PAN, address attested by investor&email from registered email of the investor providing and confirming the COB details and documents.
Transfer of Units is a method by which units owned by the unitholder who died are handed over to the nominee or the legal descendants or legal heirs of the unitholder who died, as the situation requires.
9. Change of Guardian
The following documents must be presented in required to register a new guardian in the event that the previous guardian passes away or changes by mutual agreement.
The new guardian must either be the child’s natural guardian—that is, the child’s father or mother—or a legal guardian appointed by a court.
Request Letter from the New Guardian,
2. In case the existing guardian is alive, No Objection Letter (NoC) or Consent Letter from existing guardian or Court Order is required
3. Notarized copy or attested copy of the Death Certificate of the deceased guardian, where applicable
4. Bank attestation attesting the signature of the new guardian in a bank account of the minor where the new guardian is registered as the guardian
5. Cancelled Cheque Leaf of new Bank account/ Attested copy of Cancelled Cheque Leaf of new Bank account
6. In case of natural guardian, any suitable proof evidencing the relationship status of the guardian with minor
7. In case of court appointed legal guardian, supporting documentary evidence shall be submitted
8. KYC & FATCA acknowledgement of New Guardian
10. Change in Status from Minor to Major
1. The prescribed MAM form duly filled in all respects. Note: Signature of the applicant (minor who has turned major) in the MAM form shall be duly attested in the space provided therein by the parent/guardian whose signature is registered in the records of the Aditya Birla SL mutual fund against the folio of the minor unitholder or by a Notary or a Judicial Magistrate First Class(JMFC). Alternatively, the applicant’s signature may be attested by the unitholder’s bankers in the prescribed form as per format given in Annexure 1.
2. Copy of PAN Card of the applicant
3. KYC Acknowledgment or a duly competed KYC form.
4. A cancelled cheque leaf with the applicant’s name pre-printed or the applicant’s latest Bank Statement/Passbook.
5. Signature attestation by the bankers in Annexure 1 (if the signature of the applicant is not attested by the guardian or a Notary or a JMFC in the MAM form)
6. Nomination Form
On the day the minor reaches the age of majority, the guardian must freeze the account and prevent any transactions from being made until the documentation necessary to change the status have been received. Download Minor to Major Form
Axis Mutual Fund has announced the launch of a new scheme, Axis Business Cycle Fund, with a NFO opening on Feb. 2nd, 2023 and closing on February 16th, 2023.
stock market indices play a crucial role in the stock market and provide investors with a valuable benchmark for evaluating their portfolios and making informed investment decisions
One of the common financial goals for many individuals is to accumulate 1 Crore (10 million) through investments.
A Balanced Advantage Fund is a type of mutual fund that aims to provide investors with a balance of growth and income potential, while also actively managing risk. These funds typically invest in a mix of stocks, bonds, and cash, and use active management strategies to navigate market conditions and achieve returns. Contents What is […]
A focused fund is a type of investment fund that concentrates its assets in a relatively small number of positions
index funds provide returns that are similar to the overall market and offer a way for investors to participate in the market’s growth over the long-term
It is a process by which a fund house launches a new mutual fund scheme for subscription by the public. It is similar to an initial public offering (IPO) in the stock market.
NFO (New Fund Offering), will be open for investments from 16th January 2023 to 30th January 2023.
HSBC Mutual Fund has announced the launch of a new scheme, HSBC Multi Cap Fund, with a NFO opening on January 10th and closing on January 24th, 2023. Contents Investment StrategyBasic Concept of HSBC Multi Cap FundDefinition of Large, Mid & Small Cap Stock Conclusion HSBC Multi Cap Fund, will aim to provide long-term wealth […]
A Flexi Cap Fund is a type of mutual fund that can invest across market capitalizations.