You are an investor in the Mirae Asset Mutual Fund, and you may have any queries regarding your folio. This article aims to assist you with resolving your question.
Company Profile – Mirae Asset Mutual Fund
Mirae Asset MF Scheme performance
List of Mirae Fund best Equity Scheme:
Mirae Asset MF Service
You can redeem/withdraw Mirae Asset mutual fund units online or via an offline method. The redemption process can be completed anytime during the day using an easy way.
- Advertisement -
If you’re already registered, log in to the Mirae Asset MF website.
- After logging in,
- Click “Transact Now.”
- then select Redemption option
- Select your folio number first.
- then select scheme
- Select Value section
- Click on one option. All unit or Specify amount
- Confirm Transaction
After completing the transaction, you will receive a transaction confirmation via email and SMS.
2. SIP Cancellation – Physical & Online
The option to cancel or stop SIP in various ways. Investors should be aware that SIP is a non-committal investment. No charges or fine can be assessed if an investor chooses to end the plan during the middle.
There are a variety of methods to end SIP on the internet.
- AMC Online Platform
- Offline submit Cancellation Form/letter to AMC Office or Registrar Office.
- By contacting your Financial Advisor
For more details on Mirae Asset SIP cancellation PDF download or online process, check this article
Mutual Fund nomination refers to the appointment of a person to take responsibility for your investments in the fund following your passing away.
The nominee’s nomination will ensure that, after your death, your Nippon Mutual Fund holdings will be transferred to the nominee.
The preliminary information you must fill in on the form of nomination are:
- Name of the nominee
- Date of birth of the nominee (If minor)
- Nominee’s relationship with the investor
- Address of the nominee
- Percentage share of each nominee (if there is more than 1 nominee), etc.
You can add up to 3 nominees in Mirae Mutual Fund folio and specify the percentage share that each nominee will receive in the event of your death.
If you don’t specify the percentage of your share, the Mutual Fund units will be equally distributed to all nominees named on the nomination form.
4. Folio Statement
Enter your Folio number for which you would like to receive the Statement of Account. The Statement of Account will be sent to your Email ID registered in Folio.
5. Mobile & Email Update in Folio
- Login to your Mirae Asset Mutual Fund Account to login.
- At the extreme top right of the menu bar, click on “My Profile” under your name.
- Update Nomination Details
Note: Users will get OTPs on their mobile & register email.
Transfer of Units is a method by which units owned by the unitholder who died are handed over to the nominee or the legal descendants or legal heirs of the unitholder who died, as the situation requires.
- Nippon Transmission Request Form for Transmission of Units in favor of the Nominee(s).
- Death Certificate of the deceased unitholder(s) in original OR photocopy duly attested by a Notary Public or a Gazetted Officer.
- Copy of Birth Certificate, in case the Nominee is a minor.
- Copy of PAN Card of the Nominee(s) / Guardian (in case the Nominee is a minor)
- KYC Acknowledgment OR KYC Form of the Nominee(s) / Guardian (where Nominee is a Minor)
- The Cancelled cheque with the Nominee’s name pre-printed OR Copy of the Nominee’s recent Bank Statement/Passbook (which cannot be more than 3 months old).
Mirae Asset Mutual Fund Exit Load Chart
All exit load detail for regular schemes
|Scheme Name||Exit Load for Regular Option|
|Mirae Asset Arbitrage Fund – Regular||0.25% if redeemed or switched out within 30 days from the date of allotment Nil after 30 days|
|Mirae Asset ESG Sector Leader Fund of Fund – Regular||If redeemed or switched out within 5 calendar days from the date of allotment 0.05% after 5 days from date of allotment -Nil|
|Mirae Asset Mid Cap Fund – Regular||If redeemed within 1 year (365 days) from the date of allotment: 1% If redeemed after 1 year from the date of allotment: NIL|
|Mirae Asset Focused Fund -Regular||If redeemed within 1 year (365 days) from the date of allotment: 1%|
|Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund – Regular||If redeemed within 1 year (365 days) from the date of allotment: 1%|
|Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund – Regular||If redeemed within 1 year (365 days) from the date of allotment: 1%|
|Mirae Asset Great Consumer Fund||If redeemed within 1 year (365 days) from the date of allotment: 1%|
|Mirae Asset Health Care Fund||If redeemed within 1 year (365 days) from the date of allotment: 1%|
|Mirae Asset Hybrid Equity Fund||If redeemed within 1 year (365 days) from the date of allotment: 1%|
|Mirae Asset Short Term Fund||If redeemed within 30 days from the date of allotment: 0.25%,|