DSP SIP Cancellation form
To cancel DSP Mutual Fund SIP below two options available :
Online Process– Login to your Folio with your register mobile no or email ID & login to your account. After Login select SIP Cancellation Option & cancel your SIP.
Offline Process –
- First download DSP SIP Cancellation PDF file
- Fill in the details in accordance with your Folio. Before filing, you must take your DSP folio statement for fill in this form.
- Visit nearest Fund House office or registrar (CAMS) office.
- Submit your cancellation form & collect acknowledgement.
- Relax and sit back and wait for the cancellation process to be completed. It takes between 5 and 15 days for cancellation of SIP.
- Fund House send you email or a confirmation message to the decision to stop your SIP. Or
- check your statement – Status option of SIP