You are an investor in the BOI AXA Mutual Fund, and there are you may have any queries regarding your portfolio. This article aims to assist you with resolving your question.
How to Cancel BOI AXA SIP?
The option to cancel or stop SIP in various ways. Investors should be aware that SIP is a non-committal investment. No charges or fines can be assessed if an investor chooses to end the plan during the middle.
There are a variety of methods to end SIP on the internet.
- Advertisement -
For more details on BOI AXA SIP cancellation PDF download or online process, check this article
BOI AXA Mutual Fund Redemption
You can redeem BOI AXA mutual fund units online or offline method. The redemption process can be completed anytime during the day using an easy way.
If you're already registered, log in to the BOI AXA MF website.
- Advertisement -
- After logging in,
- Click Transact Now,
- then select Redemption option
- Select your folio number first
- then select scheme
- Select Value section
- click one option All unit or Specify amount
- Confirm Transaction
After completing transaction received email & sms for transaction confirmation.
BOI AXA Mutual Fund Redemption Process Download pdf
How I change nominee for BOI AXA Mutual Fund?
Mutual Fund nomination refers to the appointment of a person to take responsibility for your investments in the fund following your passing away.
The nominee's nomination will ensure that, after your death, your Mutual Fund holdings will be transferred to the nominee.
The preliminary information you must fill in on the form of nomination are:
You can add up to 3 nominees in BOI AXA Mutual Fund folio and specify the percentage share that each nominee will receive in the event of your death.
If you don't specify the percentage of your share, the Mutual Fund units will be equally distributed to all nominees named on the nomination form.
Transmission of Units
Transfer of Units is a method by which units owned by the unitholder who died are handed over to the nominee or the legal descendants or legal heirs of the unitholder who died, as the situation requires.
- Transmission Request Form for Transmission of Units in favour of the Nominee(s).
- Death Certificate of the deceased unitholder(s) in original OR photocopy duly attested by a Notary Public or a Gazetted Officer.
- Copy of Birth Certificate, in case the Nominee is a minor.
- Copy of PAN Card of the Nominee(s) / Guardian (in case the Nominee is a minor)
- KYC Acknowledgment OR KYC Form of the Nominee(s) / Guardian (where Nominee is a Minor)
- The Cancelled cheque with the Nominee’s name pre-printed OR Copy of the Nominee’s recent Bank Statement/Passbook (which cannot be more than 3 months old).
How to Update Email ID and Mobile number of UT Mutual Fund
It is possible to change your mobile number & Email ID on BOI AXA Mutual Fund online and also offline.
Login to your folio account online & “My Profile” section. User is given the option of changing the mobile no & email id.
Note: User will receive OTPs for both their email & mobile. Without OTP you can't update.
Steps to update the Email ID and Mobile number are as follows:
- Login to your BOI AXA MF Account
- On the extreme top right of the menu bar, click on “My Profile” under your name
- Under the Folio Details (2nd Tab), the user has the option to change the phone number, and email id.
Note: User will get OTPs on their both the email id’s.