- Download 59
- File Size 449.98 KB
- File Count 1
- Last Updated May 28, 2023
Mutual Fund nomination refers to the appointment of a person to take responsibility for your investments in the fund following your passing away.
The nominee’s nomination will ensure that, after your death, your Nippon Mutual Fund holdings will be transferred to the nominee.
The preliminary information you must fill in on the form of nomination are:
- Name of the nominee
- Date of birth of the nominee (If minor)
- Nominee’s relationship with the investor
- Address of the nominee
- Percentage share of each nominee (if there is more than 1 nominee), etc.
You can add up to 3 nominees in Mirae Mutual Fund folio and specify the percentage share that each nominee will receive in the event of your death.
If you don’t specify the percentage of your share, the Mutual Fund units will be equally distributed to all nominees named on the nomination form.
To add a nominee to your Mirae Asset Mutual Fund, you can follow these steps:
- Download the Nomination Form
- Fill in the form with your Nominee details
- Submit the completed form to your nearest Mirae Asset Mutual Fund office or to their registrar KFin Tech.
- Once the form has been processed, the nominee's name will be added to your mutual fund account.