You are an investor in the Nippon India Mutual Fund. This article aims to help you resolve any queries you may have about your folio as an investor in the Nippon India Mutual Fund.
Who Manage (Own) Nippon India Mutual Fund
Nippon India Mutual Fund was registered with SEBI under registration number MF/022/95/1 dated June 30, 1995. Nippon India Mutual Fund (NIMF) was earlier known as Reliance Mutual Fund.
Nippon Life Insurance Company (NLI) is the sponsor of the Nippon India Mutual Fund (NIMF) . According to the SEBI (Mutual Funds) Regulations, 1996, NLI, as sponsor, is in charge of carrying out its obligations to the Fund.
Mr. Sundeep Sikka is the Nippon Life India Asset Management Limited’s Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer.
- Advertisement -
Nippon India MF Scheme performance
List of Nippon best Equity Scheme:
Which Scheme best in Nippon Mutual Fund?
Nippon India Mutual Fund offers a range of mutual fund schemes across various asset classes, including equity, debt, and hybrid.
It is not appropriate to recommend specific fund schemes or investments to you. The best scheme for you will depend on your investment goals, risk tolerance, and other personal financial factors.
It is important to carefully consider your investment objectives and risk tolerance before investing in Nippon mutual fund scheme, and to seek the advice of a financial advisor or professional before making any investment decisions.
Check out the Nippon Mutual Fund Scheme’s performance in the table above.
Nippon India MF Service
Nippon India Mutual Fund provides a range of services to its customers, including online investment and account folio management, portfolio tracking, and customer support.
You can redeem/withdraw Nippon India mutual fund units online or via an offline method. The redemption process can be completed anytime during the day using an easy way.
- After logging in,
- Click “Transact Now.”
- then select Redemption option
- Select your folio number first.
- then select scheme
- Select Value section
- Click on one option. All unit or Specify amount
- Confirm Transaction
After completing the transaction, you will receive a transaction confirmation via email and SMS.
For equity plans, the redemption amount will be paid 2 working days after the date of redemption.
For liquid/debt Scheme, the redemption amount will be paid the Next Working Day after the redemption date.
For NIPPON INDIA JAPAN EQUITY FUND, the redemption amount will be paid 5 working days after the date of redemption.
For NIPPON INDIA US EQUITY OPPORTUNITES FUND, the redemption money will be paid 7 working days after the date of redemption.
2. SIP Cancellation – Physical & Online
The option to cancel or stop SIP in various ways. Investors should be aware that SIP is a non-committal investment. No charges or fine can be assessed if an investor chooses to end the plan during the middle.
There are a variety of methods to end SIP on the internet.
- AMC Online Platform
- Offline submit Cancellation Form/letter to AMC Office or Registrar Office.
- By contacting your Financial Advisor
Mutual Fund nomination refers to the appointment of a person to take responsibility for your investments in the fund following your passing away.
The nominee’s nomination will ensure that, after your death, your Nippon Mutual Fund holdings will be transferred to the nominee.
The preliminary information you must fill in on the form of nomination are:
- Name of the nominee
- Date of birth of the nominee (If minor)
- Nominee’s relationship with the investor
- Address of the nominee
- Percentage share of each nominee (if there is more than 1 nominee), etc.
You can add up to 3 nominees in Nippon India Mutual Fund folio and specify the percentage share that each nominee will receive in the event of your death.
If you don’t specify the percentage of your share, the Mutual Fund units will be equally distributed to all nominees named on the nomination form.
Online Nomination Facility: First, the investor must sign in to the Nippon website using his user name and password, then follow the basic instructions.
- Select the folio number that has to be processed under “Manage Account.”
- Click on Nominee details
- Add, Modify or delete the nominee as desired.
- Enter OTP or IPIN on confirm
- An SMS and email will be sent to the registered mobile and email address following a successful update.
4. Folio Statement
Your account statement is being sent to the email address you registered with Nippon India Mutual Fund quickly. You only need to provide your folio number and the time frame for which you want the account statement.
You can track your recent transaction status
5. Mobile & Email Update in Folio
- Login to your Nippon MF Account to login.
- At the extreme top right of the menu bar, click on “My Profile” under your name.
- Update Mobile email Details
Note: Users will get OTPs on their mobile & register email.
Transfer of Units is a method by which units owned by the unitholder who died are handed over to the nominee or the legal descendants or legal heirs of the unitholder who died, as the situation requires.
- Nippon Transmission Request Form for Transmission of Units in favor of the Nominee(s).
- Death Certificate of the deceased unitholder(s) in original OR photocopy duly attested by a Notary Public or a Gazetted Officer.
- Copy of Birth Certificate, in case the Nominee is a minor.
- Copy of PAN Card of the Nominee(s) / Guardian (in case the Nominee is a minor)
- KYC Acknowledgment OR KYC Form of the Nominee(s) / Guardian (where Nominee is a Minor)
- The Cancelled cheque with the Nominee’s name pre-printed OR Copy of the Nominee’s recent Bank Statement/Passbook (which cannot be more than 3 months old).
Nippon Recent Portfolio Update & Factsheet
The Fund Factsheet provides all the details but does not show all portfolio stocks or bonds. Excel sheet provide full portfolio.
You can download the most recent excel & PDF format detail portfolios & Factsheet.
Nippon India SIP Insure is now Discontinue?
Investors and unitholders are hereby reminded that SEBI has stated that bundled products are not permitted in mutual fund schemes in its letter with the title SEBI/HO/OW/IMD-ll/DOF3/P/25096/2022 dated June 17, 2022. As a result, starting on June 23, 2022, we intend to cease “Nippon India SIP Insure” under NIMF Schemes (Effective Date).
The Installments falling due under Nippon India SIP Insure registered prior to the Effective Date will continue to be processed under the respective Plans/Options of the above mentioned designated Schemes as per the existing terms and conditions of Nippon India SIP Insure.
All other features, terms and conditions pertaining to the schemes shall remain unchanged.
Who can submit claim request in event of Death of the covered who has chosen “SIP Insure”?
If the insured person who chose SIP Insure passes away, the registered nominee in the folio may submit a claim request.
Document required for SIP Insure Death Claim:
The investor’s nominee must submit the following documents:
In the event of the insured’s death, Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company Ltd. (RNLIC) processes the SIP Insure claim 45 calendar days after receiving the claim request and all necessary documentation.